Last revised: November 2015
Your personal Data is important to us.
In this policy, “we”, “us”, “our” represents “Health Outreach Programme Pte Ltd. “you”, “your” or “yours” refers to the persons to whom this policy applies, as listed below.
1. The Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) governs the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data by organizations, in a way that recognizes both the needs of individuals and organizations
2. Health Outreach Programme is committed to complying with the requirements of the PDPA.
3. We, as a healthcare provider, are committed as far as possible to keep your personal data safe by:
a. Limiting access to only doctors, healthcare personnel (e.g. the laboratory we use to test your specimens) who are involved in your care, and those involved in the supporting processes to fully deliver our services.
b. As far as possible removing details that identify you when using your Personal Data
4. Safeguarding your personal data with appropriate security technology
We will use reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Data under our control in order to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying or similar risks. You should note that no method of storage is fully secure and complete security cannot be guaranteed. We will however periodically review and enhance our data security measures where necessary.
The following are some examples of how we may collect your personal data:
– Online/Manual Registration with us
– During consent taking to procedures such as during health screening
– During consultations with our healthcare professionals
Your personal data will be retained only as long as the purpose for which is was collected remains and until it is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes.
It is your responsibility to ensure that all Personal Data provided to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. You have, however, the absolute right under the PDPA act to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data kept with us.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures, or need information on or access to data which you have provided us in the past.