HOP Medical Centre presents you with a wide range of executive health screening services, centrally located at Orchard Road. Click here to see more
- Diabetic patients should not take anti-diabetic drugs for the morning of health screening
- If you are on prescribed medication, please continue your medication as directed by your doctor
- Expectant mothers are advised to refrain from participating in the health screening
- You are advised not to take the test if you are having a fever
- Regular blood donors can proceed with the screening
- You are advised to avoid wearing stockings on the day of the health screening.